Ayurvedic Herbal Hair Mask by Living Naturally
Ayurvedic Herbal Hair Mask by Living Naturally
Can be used as a nutritive hair mask or shampoo.
HOW TO USE AS A MASK: Mix equal amounts of ayurvedic herbal hair mask powder and liquid* to form a paste (yoghurt like consistency). Massage paste into hair and scalp, leave treatment on as long as possible. Rinse out paste thoroughly and wash as normal.
HOW TO USE AS A SHAMPOO Mix equal amounts of ayurvedic herbal hair mask powder and liquid* to form a paste (yoghurt like consistency). Massage paste into hair and scalp, thoroughly wash out and dry as normal.
- NORMAL HAIR: Water / any floral water / coconut milk / aloe vera juice / apple cider vinegar / yoghurt (vegan or otherwise) / and if desired a few drops of our Hair Oil (or other oil - avocado, almond, hemp, coconut).
- OILY HAIR: Citrus floral water / apple cider viengar / water with lemon / yoghurt (vegan or otherwise).
- DRY HAIR: Coconut milk / yoghurt (vegan or otherwise) / aloe vera juice / and add a few drops of our Hair Oil (or other oil - avocado, almond, hemp, coconut).
INGREDIENTS: Organic Sapindus Mukorossi (Soapnuts) Fruit Powder, Emblica officinalis (Amla) Fruit Powder, Centella asiatica (Brahmi) Extract, Eclipta alba (Bhringraj) Powder, Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi) Leaf Powder, Acacia concinna (Shikakai) Nut Powder, Azadirachta indica (Neem) Leaf Powder, Organic Hibiscus sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Petal Powder.
- ORGANIC WILDCRAFTED SOAPNUTS have been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries to treat sensitive skin, eczema, hair and scalp problems. Soapnuts have skin & hair softening properties, as well as a mild anti-bacterial and anti-microbial function and because of this they have been used in Ayurveda to treat infections, and to help keep the skin/scalp free from bacteria.
- BRAHMI/GOTU KOLA is regarded as perhaps the most spiritual of all herbs in India. Growing in some areas of the Himalayas, gotu kola is used by yogis to improve meditation. It is said to develop the crown chakra, the energy center at the top of the head and is called the herb of enlightenment. Gotu kola also has a long history, with use in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine for promoting wound healing. The types of triterpenoid compounds gotu kola contains are believed to strengthen the skin and increase antioxidant production.
- AMLA is used in oil infused tonics or in powder form to provide added strength to hair roots, to add shine, encourage hair growth and addresses premature greying. In skin care, face masks using Amla paste provides nourishment and reduces dullness. It is also a rich source of essential fatty acids that serve to keep the hair follicles strong and nourish the hair from the roots. When it is blended with Tulsi it is a very effective anti-dandruff treatment.
- SHIKAKAI is very high in vitamin C as well as vitamins A, D, E, and K, antioxidants which are essential for healthy and rapid hair growth. These vitamins provide the hair follicles with the necessary micronutrients to help hair grow fast and healthy. Shikakai has very low pH levels, which means your hair won’t be stripped of its natural oils and also works as a natural detangler.
- MAKA In Ayurveda, the herb is used for treating hair loss, improving hair texture, and to stop premature balding and graying and various skin allergies. Alopecia sufferers will also find bhringraj to be beneficial in promoting hair regrowth. Even without suffering any ailments, bhringraj aids in luxurious hair growth. In Ayurveda, using oils such as coconut or sesame oil to blend with the powder, has been used to help with baldness and regrowth of hair.
- NEEM is known in Ayurveda for its powerful effectiveness in fighting diseases. Its properties are naturally antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral. In hair care, neem promotes shiny, healthy hair, combats dryness of scalp, and fights scalp infections and dandruff. Undiluted neem oil will help treat head lice.
- ORGANIC HIBISCUS is known as one of the best secrets to beautiful and healthy hair. Hibiscus promotes hair growth, stops hair fall, gives hair a healthy luster with bounce, and delays premature graying. Hibiscus has been a wonderful ingredient in hair treatments that combine other Ayurvedic herbs such as Amla and brahmi.
Shipping and Local Delivery
Free shipping on all orders over £50.00. We also offer local delivery and collection using your containers so we can help reduce your waste even more.
Click and Collect
If you would like to come to our store then you can select click and collect at checkout so you can come into store and get your order at your convenience.